Actually, the article "How to Tell a True War Story" was a very special story to talk about war. Personally, I very like to watch some TVs ,movies ,drama which uses the war as the theme, but this story is very difference. The general war movies usually portray an authentic war picture or use ruins scenes to reflect the dark days. it always was evil, bloody,
full of smoke. I never read a story is so beautiful but it talk about a very cruel theme. In this story a see the shine of the human nature. I know a crazy value and I seems to adopt it.
The story "How to Tell a True War Story" describe the death of Curt Lemon who was a crazy guy. Curt Lemon didn't put the war seriously, he always was active and played games all the time. at the same time, the story describe a very beautiful scene such as sunshine, river, white flower, and green grass. Due to the beautiful scene and the crazy guy, Curt Lemon was died very serene. Thus when Rat slaughter baby buffalo without mercy, comrades can unhesitatingly criticize Rat merciless because he was giving vent to grief of comrades-in-arms’ gratuitous death.
After reading this story I know the meaning of this sentence "Confusion of Narration or Confusion of the War": The War is a very complicated thing and the result of the war always was a bad answer. People will death during the war and the life is the most important things in the world. so I help we can realize the war is not a good thing. we need to learn how to block it.
没有评论:
发表评论