2015年5月19日星期二

Response to the Middleman

  This is a very interesting and special story. The narrator was a outsider of

the story. Maria can use a more objectives attitude to trade all the question.

  I find a dramatic story of that First maria was in connect with

Andreas when she was a teenager at a convent. Then the president forced her to

be his mistress. Ransome as an expatriate American ran a protection racket

for the president to shield him from his many enemies. Maria was moved,so she

married to Ransome. But Maria through several years has been a guerrilla

soldier. Maria furtively transported Ransome’s munitions back hometown and use

her body as a gift. Lastly, a revolution broke out in the early morning.

Finally Ransome was killed and Maria was taken.

  By this story I find a interesting writing way to record a story. I think

this is a good story.

1 条评论:

  1. I'm glad you like it. This is one of my favorite stories, too.

    回复删除